Custom Search

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Book Review:The Berenstein Bears Mothers Day Blessings #bookreview #spon


I received this book for free through Booklookbloggers. 
All opinions expressed here are my own.

The Berenstein Bears Mother's Day Blessings is a book about Mother's Day. This book tells about story about honoring mothers on this day. This book also puts enhances on mothers using this day to simply be with their children. Berenstein Bears books always put a focus on family and faith. This book lets you know about how important mothers are to our families. Mothers help run a lot of things in the household so honoring them on this days is very special. 

I really liked this book because it really shows all the always mothers can be honored. I also liked that this book includes something about these families going to church. The Berenstain Bears books are always about family no matter the topic. I learned from this book that no matter what you should
show the most praise to mothers. I also learned that mothers do a lot of things for their households and we should honor them everyday. Being a mother is one of the best blessings from god and we should appreciate them. I would definitely recommend this book to others because people need to learn how important mothers are to their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment