Custom Search

Monday, March 14, 2016

Book Review:I Will Follow Jesus Bible Storybook #bookreview #ad


"I received this book for free in exchange for a review.
All opinions expressed here are my own."


I will follow Jesus Bible storybook is a children's book that include many
stories from the bible. These stories are written in a way that makes it
easy for kids to understand. This book also includes cool illustration
that will definitely get kids attention. This bible storybook also includes
a "I will follow Jesus" section after some of these stories. The authors of
this book want kids to leave by saying that want to follow. These stories
give kids a chance to learn about Jesus on their own.

I really liked this book because it included a lot of stories I like from the
bible. I also thought some of these stories were easy for kids to understand.
I also liked the real life stories that were based on the stories from the bible.
I liked how the authors used this conversations to open up dialogue between readers.
It really helps the reader understand the bible because they are able to talk about
how different this relate to their life.I would definitely recommend this book to
others because kids definitely need to start learning about the bible at an early age.
This book also is great because

Purchase I Will Follow Jesus Bible Storybook on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment