Custom Search

Monday, January 25, 2016

Book Review:The Berenstain Bears Easter Sunday #bookreviews #ad


I received this book for free from booklookbloggers in exchange for a review.
All opinions expressed here are my own.


The Berenstain Bears Easter Sunday is about Easter and discusses why we celebrate.
This book also talks about some of the myths associated with Easter. This book
also tells you about some of the festive colors people wear for Easter. You will
also find a twist to the easter egg hunt in this book. Kids will definitely know
the real reason for Easter after reading this book. This is a great book for kids
to read because its easy for them to understand. They will also learn so much that
they will want to learn more about Easter.

I really liked this book because it told me a lot of about Easter. I liked that it
talked about why people wear these bright colors on Easter. I also liked how it talked
about what time of year these means for all living things. This book did a great job of
explaining the Easter bunny and Easter eggs. I think kids will have a better understanding
and know that Easter really isn't about those things. Kids will also understand that you
can still participate in those activities but you really need to know that its about Jesus.
I would definitely recommend this book it's kid friendly and it really gives you a great
story about Easter. You definitely will know the true meaning of Easter after reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment