Custom Search

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Review:WAVEstream Wireless Bluetooth Speaker #WAVEstream #ad




Bluetooth 3.0 technology
Change tracks from phone or WAVEstream buttons
(2) 40MM drivers for clear sound
Take Calls with built in phone conferencing microphone
Line In input for non bluetooth devices
Alerts when battery is low 

Everyone needs a wireless speaker they can take around with them. Having one of these speakers allow you to get the party started anywhere. The speaker from wavestream has bluetooth 3.0 technology. You can change from different songs from your device or from the wavestream buttons. This product is also run on two 40MM drivers that help give your a clear sound. There is also a bulit in microphone so you can take calls. Devices that don't run on bluetooth can also be connected to this speaker with an aux cord. You will also get alerts when its time to charge this speaker again.

I really liked this bluetooth speaker because it comes in cool colors. I got the midnight black color but I like it because it has a suede feel to it. I like this wireless speaker because you can take it anywhere you go. If you have a car that doesn't have a aux function than this product is great. I take this in the car with me so I can still have the tunes I like on the go. I also like that any of my devices that don't have bluetooth capabilities can be connected to this speaker. My computer can also have louder speakers if I use this speaker. I haven't used the microphone but I think its great that I have that option with this speaker. I would definitely recommend this speaker to others because everyone need a little cool speaker. 

Purchase WAVEstream Wireless Speaker on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment