Custom Search

Friday, June 26, 2015

Aztec Gold Chia Seeds Packet #AztecGold #ad






1 oz of chia seeds
2 servings per pack
100% natural ancient superfood
More omega 3&6 than flax seeds
18 amino acids
Great source of proline
Includes fiber, zinc, calcium, and Iron plus more
Gluten-free, 100% Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher

Chia seeds are  being added to just about everything today. Chia seeds have gained great popularity because of the nutritional value they pack.  Aztec gold contains 100% natural chia seeds which are known as a superfood. Chia seeds contain more omega 3 and 6 than flax seeds. You can also find over 18 different amino acids in chia seeds. Chia seeds are a great source of proline which helps with skin and scalp care. Chia seeds also include calcium, magnesium and potassium. This product is also gluten free, 100% vegan, non-gmo, and kosher. Aztec Gold chia seeds go through at a proprietary cleaning process.


This was my first time trying chia seeds and I thought they were great. I like that they don't have a significant taste to them when you add them to something. If you eat them alone you will notice the taste is not so pleasant. So add them to your favorite foods and drink, and you will get all the benefits of chia seeds. I added my chia seeds to a sauce for a breakfast sandwich I had made. I wasn't able to taste the chia seeds but I still enjoyed them. This little pack contains enough of chia seeds for two servings. I'm looking to try these chia seeds in other things like drinks. Have you tried chia seeds? What are your thoughts on chia seeds? 

Purchase Aztec Gold Chia Seeds Packet Today
Free shipping on orders over $20 at Minimus.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment