Custom Search

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Review:The Beginner’s Bible Come Celebrate Easter Sticker and Activity Book By Kelly Pulley #bookreviews #ggireviews





This is a book for kids who are just learning about the bible. This book helps them become familiar with the story about Easter. This book will help young readers understand why Easter is celebrated every year. Young readers will be able complete a number of activities that will help them identify some of the key people in this story. There are 50 stickers that are reusable so you can read this story to others again and again.  This book also asks the young reader questions related to the story and their lives. This book definitely gets the young reader more interested in learning about the bible. I would recommend this book to others because not a lot of kids know what Easter is really about. Most think Easter is just about a bunny and getting candy so book like this one is necessary to give out kids a reality check.

I really liked this book because it wasn't that long. I thought that it did a good job of telling the story about why we celebrate Easter. We celebrate Easter because that was the day he was resurrected. I liked all the stickers and different activities I was able to complete with my nephews.I think this book is a good way to bring the whole family together. I think you can find it in bookstores for much cheaper than online. So definitely look for this in your bookstores so you will have it for next Easter or any day you want to share this story.  


I received this book for free from booklookbloggers in exchange for a review all opinion expressed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment