Custom Search

Monday, March 16, 2015

Review:Summit Nutritions 100 % Pure Whey Protein Isolate -3 Single Serve Pk #NonProteinspikingsummitnutritions #ad



3 single packs (Vanilla or Chocolate)
100% Bio Pure Whey Protein
Free from protein spiking
Highest biopurity profile
zero fat
Low Carb and Cholesterol
Non-gmo, lactose, soy, gluten free


If you workout then I know you've heard about whey protein. So many people use it to help build muscles. This pure whey protein is isolate because its not spiked protein. This whey protein comes in a vanilla or a chocolate flavor. You get 3 single packs when you buy these.Each single pack has the right amount of whey protein for an individual serving.You are getting the highest biopurity profile of whey protein when you purchase this product. This whey protein has zero fat, low carb and cholesterol. You can also feel great knowing that this product is non-gmo, lactose, soy, and gluten free.

I really like this whey protein because it blended well. I think this whey protein also tasted great. It made my shake taste great. I also liked that the whey protein was in single packets. I didn't have to worry about using too much. Everything was measured for me so I know I was getting the right amount of whey protein. Unlike other whey protein I've tried this one did not make your shake real thick. I was surprised at how well it blended with the other ingredients I combined it with. I made an ice cream shake and here's what I used.
1 cup of milk
chopped strawberries
scoops of vanilla ice cream
1 single packet of  chocolate whey protein
blended on high
I think blending it on high definitely helped it not be real think like other whey protein. I would recommend this whey protein to others because it come in single packet. You can get it in vanilla or chocolate flavor, and you don't have to worry about using too much. These single packets come in handy and you will definitely benefit from using these.



No comments:

Post a Comment