Custom Search

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Review:Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil #coconutoilfractionated #ad

100% Natural base oil
Liquid-odorless, colorless
non-greasy, non-staining
Great for massages
Fractionated coconut doesn't clog pores
Produces a barrier on the skin
Great carrier oil for essential oils
Works great on hair and skin
Shelf life indefinite

If you have natural hair like myself then you're probably using a lot of oils. The research for the right oil that leaves your hair soft and manageable is real. I've tried so many didn't oils and they've only left your hair feeling soft for a day or two. Pure Body Naturals has a fractionated coconut oil which is coconut oil in liquid form. Most people use coconut oil that great solid when its in cool areas. This product stays in the liquid form which can be great for someone who has natural hair like myself. Fractionated coconut oil is odorless, colorless, non-greasy, and non-staining. It can be used for a number of things like massages. It also works great on hair and skin so you can mix with a number of other ingredients. Fractionated coconut oils is great on the skin because it doesn't clog pores. It leaves a barrier on the skin that helps your dry skin. The shelf life of fractionated coconut oil is indefinite, and its all up to how to you store it.

I use a lot of coconut oil daily so it was great to have it in the liquid form. I have some coconut oil already but its solid right now because of the weather. I think that coconut oil seems to be more effective on my hair when its in the liquid form. I think that this fractionated coconut oil left my hair so soft. I've never experience my hair being this soft after using coconut oil. I used this product to moisturized my hair and I just used water, this product, and cream to seal. My hair has been moisturized for at least four days. It really feels great and makes me think about how I should be applying coconut oil to my hair. I think that now I should be applying it to my hair when its in the liquid form. The liquid form of coconut oil seems to penetrate my natural hair better so that its left soft. I would recommend Pure Body Naturals fractionated coconut oil to others because you're hair will feel way softer than before. You will notice a major difference in how you hair feels after using this product. Plus, you can use it on your skin and get soft skin. Try it today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment