Custom Search

Friday, March 27, 2015

Review: Francois et Mimi 100% 700 Thread Count Luxury Soft Cotton-KING #CottonSheetReview #FrThese ancoisetMimi #household




700 Thread Count 
100% Luxury Sateen Egyptian Cotton
Deep pocket fit up to 16 inches
One fitted sheet-One flat sheet-pillowcase


Everybody loves some good sheets on their bed. It's just something about having some fresh sheets on your bed. It definitely helps you sleep better and feel good when you have them. Francois et Mimi has a number of different color sheets you can choose from. These cotton sheets are 700 thread count and are of great quality. They are also 100% luxury sateen Egyptian cotton, so you are getting the real deal with these sheets. Don't you hate when the pockets don't fit well on your sheets. Francois et Mimi cotton sheets have deep pocket fitted sheets up to 16 inches. These sheets come in full, queen, and king sizes for whatever bed you have. Some of my favorite colors include beige and dark gray.

I love getting new sheets for my bed. The way the sheets feel when you first put them on your bed is amazing. I received these sheets in a king size for my bed. These cotton sheets were in the color sage. I also like that color too.   These cotton sheets were great and they were real soft. I like that that are made from Egyptian cotton. I also like that they don't irritate my skin since their made from real cotton. I also like that these sheets have deep fitted pockets so these sheets won't pop off my bed easily. I would definitely recommend this sheets from Francois et Mimi because they are made with real Egyptian cotton. I also think these sheets are great because they have a lot of colors you can choose from. You will definitely enjoy these sheets if you decide to get them today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment