Custom Search

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Review:Bellemain Stainless Steel Mesh Strainers, Set of 3 #strainer12


Mesh works for most dry and wet ingredients
3 different sizes for different sized containers
Hooks so you can hang strainers after usage 
Hands-free straining
dishwasher-safe stainless steel

Strainers get a lot of usage if you are some one who cooks and bake. You will find that you might need a strainer for things that cooking pasta. You might also need strainer when you are trying to drain and rinse can goods. This strainer set from Bellemain includes 3 different size strainers for you to use. These strainers are made with the best mesh so that you can use it with liquid and dry ingredients. There is also a hook that allows you to lay the strainer on the container you are using. This strainer set is also dishwasher safe so you will be able to clean it there.

I've always wanted a mesh strainer. I'm use to using the traditional stainless steel strainer. I like with the mesh strainer you can do a lot more things. I like that with the mesh strainer you can use it with dry and liquid ingredients. I used these strainers to drain pasta and I also use it to sift flour. It fit my container okay to drain that pasta. These strainers were also easy for my to clean. I don't have a dishwasher but I used the sprayer to clean it plus soap. I will definitely be using these strainers more since I love to cook and bake. I would recommend this because you can do a lot with them, and these are better than your regular strainer. You will definitely love these strainers so go get on amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment