Custom Search

Friday, January 2, 2015

Review:Pure Body Naturals Lemon Oil - 100% Pure & Natural #essentialoil



100% Pure Lemon essential oil
Air freshener
Aids in digestion when dropped in water
Can clear skin, treat stress disorders
Detoxify and purify liver
Use as a disinfectant
Furniture polisher
non-toxic cleansing alternative

Lemon oil is great to have around the house because of the many things you can use it for. This essential oil from Pure Body Naturals is 100% pure. It's free of any damn things and you will love it. You can use lemon oil for air freshener. It can definitely freshen up your household and clothing for quite some time. Lemon oil can help with digestion so put a drop in water and drink up. You can also use lemon oil to clear up your bad skin. Some may not know but lemon oil can help detoxify and purify your liver. Lemon oil also makes a great disinfectant so you can use it around the house to clean up. It also makes a great furnture polisher and is non toxic so its a great cleansing alternative.

I like that this product is 100% pure lemon oil. I also like that you can do a lot of things with it. I appreciate things like that because today it can be hard getting uses out of oils. I used this lemon oil to freshen up the rooms in my house.I thought it smelled quite pleasant and wasn't overbearing. My favorite way to use this lemon oil is as a furniture polisher. I love how it leaves your wood shiny and it also leaves an amazing lemon scent behind. I also like that you can use lemon oil to clear up acne being someone who has suffered from that its good to hear about alternatives. I would definitely recommend Pure Body Naturals Lemon Oil because you can use it for your health and around your household. 

Purchase Pure Body Naturals Lemon Oil on Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment