Custom Search

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Review:Dr.Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel #drsong






15-20 facial peels
Pharmaceutical Grade Salicylic Acid
Helps with Acne, Acne Scars, wrinkles,
large pores and blackheads
Great for oily skin
Salicylic Acid can be used several times a week due to it being oil soluble
Exfoliates and improves the appearance of aging skin
Can be used in combination with other peels to increase results

If you suffer from skin problems involving acne you can definitely benefit from a salicylic acid peel. Salicylic acid peels are great for people with oily skin. Most people who suffer from acne have oily skin. They also may have large pores and blackheads. A salicylic acid peel can also help with large pores and blackheads with continuous usage. You can also get help with acne scars and wrinkles if you do a salicylic acid gel peel. This product from Dr. Song includes 20% salicylic acid. You will also be able to do 15-20 facial peels. Salicylic acid peels are great because you can do one several times a week because its oil soluble. You will also be able to use this salicylic acid peel with other peels like lactic and glycolic  acid.

I've tried at home facial peels before and I thought they went pretty well. The previous facial peel didn't really irritate my skin. It was really simple to apply this facial peel because all I had to do was leave it on for 10 minutes. I used witch hazel to neutralize the facial peel and I also used my vitamin C facial toner to help with the burning. It only takes a couple of minutes for the burning sensation to go away. I noticed a little peeling but that's expected with a facial peel so I make sure I use enough moisturizer. I will continue to use this salicylic acid peel because I want to see if my large pores get minimized or my blackheads go away. I would definitely recommend this salicylic acid peel because you can use it more often than other peels. I would also recommend this facial peel because it's great for people with oily skin and those who suffer from acne. You will see a major difference in your skin if you start using a Salicylic acid peel.


Purchase Dr Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel on Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment