Custom Search

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Review:Coosh CBT791B Ultra-Slick Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker #BluetoothSpeaker




Everyone needs a good speaker they can use practically anywhere. A bluetooth speaker can help you achieve that goal. This speaker from Coosh is great because you can connect it to devices that aren't bluetooth. If you have a computer that doesn't have loud speaker use this speaker. You can also answer phone calls with this speaker. This speaker also includes a built-in mic which is how you're able to take hands-free calls. There is a rechargeable lithium battery that works for 5 hours. This is a great speaker to have because no matter where you're at you can use.This speaker can also be charged on your computer or if you have a usb plug in the socket. This speaker will be available soon to purchase on amazon.

I love this speaker because I can use it for my ipod. I can also use my aux cord and hook up my computer to it for louder speakers. This speaker is great and I like that I can take it with me and play music I like. I also like that this speaker has a great sound. I love that the battery lasts for a long time, and doesn't go out quick. I would recommend this speaker because it great everyone needs one. You can bring it to a party and connect it to your bluetooth enabled device. If you buy this bluetooth speaker you will be satisfied. 




No comments:

Post a Comment