Custom Search

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Review:InstaNatural Retinol 2.5% Moisturizer Cream with Vitamin C #Instanatural #retinolcream




transforms old damage skin into more healthier youthful looking skin
Retinol made from Vitamin A
Strongest anti-aging product
2.5 % Retinol
Restores skin and diminishes signs of sun damage
Vitamin C helps boost collagen production
Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, JoJoba,Shea Butter help with hydration

I've stressed before that you all need to start on your anti-aging routine early. Retinol helps with wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. This product has 2.5% retinol and this is a great amount if you're new to retinol. If you were to get a prescription for retinol if would be at 10 to 20%/ You will find vitamin c in this product because it helps collagen production. There are also a number of other ingredients like hyaluronic acid, green tea, jojoba oil, and shea butter which help keep your skin hydration.

I really like using retinol moisturizer because they have kept my skin hydrated. I like to use them before I apply my shea butter. This product is pretty much used as a foundation before applying shea butter. I consider shea butter to be my real moisturizer because it keeps my skin hydrated the longest. I don't have any complaints about this product at all. I recommend you use hyaluronic acid or vitamin c before you apply this product since retinol can be drying for some skin types. Give this product a try you all will love how it makes your skin feel.


Purchase InstaNatural Retinol Moisturizer on amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment