Custom Search

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Review:Instanatural Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder #ad #instanatural #seaweed






improve skin tone and texture
100% natural and freshly harvested seaweed
high concentration of vitamins, minerals, and Idoine-removes impurities from skin
relieves aches and pains
Can be used for body wrap treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite
Can be used as a facial mask ot scrub


There are a lot of things you can do to help your skin look better. Seaweed powder can be used for facial mask, facial scrub, and body wraps. Body wrap treatment can help you reduce the appearance of cellulite. This seaweed powder is 100% natural and has been harvested from fresh seaweed. Seaweed powder can help improve your skin tone and the texture of your skin. Instanatural seaweed powder can also help relieve aches and pains. 

I like trying new things to improve my skin tone so I was excited to give this a try. I used this as a face mask. I added coconut oil, warm water, and tea tree oil to the seaweed powder. It doesn't smell great but what do you really expect from seaweed. The container says to use 2 tablespoons of the seaweed powder for the facial mask but I think I should have used less. I think this mask was really thick and a little bit goes along way. I left the mask on my face for a couple of minutes than rinse it all with warm water. If you're impatient just just a towel or some paper towels to remove the mask. After using my skin felt all right but I did see a difference in my blackheads. I had to hurry up and apply my moisturizer because I didn't like the feel this mask left on my face.I also used it on my arms, and it felt a lot better on my arms than my face.If you have the time and patience that a body wrap treatment could really help you out. 

Purchase Instanatural Seaweed Powder on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment