Custom Search

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Review:Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil [Natural & Organic] #foxbrim







Combines nutrient rich plant based oils
nourishes and restores hair
replenishes dry and damaged hair
Gives you beautifully strong, healthy looking hair
Oils include:Organic Argan, Jojoba, shea butter, grapeseed, sunflower

If you have dry hair you definitely need some good oils that can help your hair. During the winter, I know so many have dry troubles, and need something to help their help. Completing a hair treat with oil can bring so much life back to your hair. This product includes a number of plant-based oils like argan, jojoba, and grapeseed. This product will help replenish dry and damaged hair when you use it on the regular. Your hair will look more healthier and beautiful looking. You can leave this oil on your hair for 10 minutes to an hour the choice is yours. You also use it a leave in condition so use it daily and see what results you get.

My hair can get really dry so I need something with the best oils to keep it hydrated. I love that this product features natural and organic oils. Some of these oils can be real expensive to buy alone like grapeseed oil. It's great to find a product that combines all the top quality oils together so you have money. I used this product before washing my hair. I left it on my hair for 10 minutes then rinsed with warm water. After doing that I then shampoo my hair and this helps keep my hair soft.  I also used this product after I was doing conditioning my hair. It really leaves your hair soft and give it a lot of sheen. I would definitely recommend this hair repair oil to others because it includes oil that most can't afford to buy on their own.



Purchase Foxbrim total hair repair oil on Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment