Custom Search

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review:The First Christmas Ever...llustrations by Dennis Jones

I received this book for free through Booklookbloggers in exchange for a review

This is a simple story about the first Christmas. This book tells the journey Mary and Joseph had to go the place Jesus was born. In this book it tells you how many "no" they heard before somebody gave them a barn. This book also discusses how Jesus started to do God's work. 

I really enjoyed reading this book it was really fun. I thought that this book was straight to the point, and kids will love it. This book was definitely a hit with my nephews because they liked all the pictures. I want to encourage them to read books and learn more about topics like this. I like that Mary and Joseph didn't give up on finding a warm place to have their baby. It really showed how strong they were. I would definitely recommend this book for stocking stuffers plus it only costs $2 dollars. 

Purchase The First Christmas on Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment