Custom Search

Monday, November 10, 2014

Review:Holiday 3-D Specs #holidayspecs #ad




  • Transforms Christmas lights, fireworks, candles or any bright point of light into magical messages.
  • holographic lenses bend the light that create magical illusions
  • Holiday Specs Christmas glasses include snowflake, candy cane, ornament, elf, Christmas star, fluttering angel, Santa, reindeer, and gingerbread man
  • Great as party favors, greeting cards, decorations, gift giving, or fundraising
  • Over 10 million holiday specs sold at retail
These holiday specs were a real hit in my house. My nephews really loved seeing all the different illusions in the Christmas lights. They thought these holiday specs were pretty cool. My nephews really liked the Christmas star, reindeer, and Santa holiday specs. I liked the candy cane and the gingerbread man holiday specs glasses the most. I thought that was really cool that you could see these illusions in some Christmas lights with these glasses. You can also try these holiday specs with other bright point of light like fireworks or candles. I want to try this with fireworks because it seems like it would look even cooler with that kind of light. 

I would definitely recommend holiday specs to others because it will get the whole family excited about the holiday season. Kids will definitely love these holiday specs so check them out. Here's a video below of how you can see Santa on the holiday lights. 

<param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/GRSdsOaTICs?version=3&hl=en_US">param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">param>src="//www.youtube.com/v/GRSdsOaTICs?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="300" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Purchase Holiday Specs for this holiday season today



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment