Custom Search

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Review:Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel #drsong #ad #beauty





50% Lactic Acid face peel
Gentler Alpha hydroxy Acid
Helps improve wrinkles, acne, and discoloration

If you suffer from a lot of skin problems using a chemical peel can help your skin.
You can use this product to get rid of dark spots on your face. It also helps improves any wrinkles you may have. This product is made with 50% lactic acid, and lactic acid comes from milk. This product is a much gentler form of alpha hydroxy acid. This product can also improve your acne< so doing a lactic I know trying a chemical peel at home may sound scary but it's really super easy.

This product didn't include the instructions on how to apply this face peel. I think that was the only downside for me. I had to search the Internet for an idea of how long I should leave this face peel on. Lucky I found some directions that told me how to apply this face peel. This face peel stings a little but it wasn't better than what I expected. After neutralizing this chemical peel with witch hazel I rinsed my face with cool water. Then I applied my moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated. I keep applying my moisturizer whenever my skin feels like it needs more moisture. My skin looks and feels great after using this product. I'm noticing that some of discoloration I have around my mouth and chin is starting to lighten up. The reviews from other people with pcos definitely made with want to use this product even more. So, I'll will definitely continue to use this face peel to see if this helps with the discoloration around my mouth and chin.

I would definitely recommend this product to others because its not as complicated as one may think. Just find the right directions, and continue using it for the best results. Don't forget your sunscreen after using this product.

Purchase Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment