Custom Search

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Review:California Kitchenware Butterfield Silicone Cupcake Molds #californiakitchenware #ad



12 multicolor molds
used up to 500 degrees
Can be used in the microwave or freezer
non-stick silicone
can place these in muffin pan or individually on cookie sheet
You bake cheesecake, brownies, breakfast muffins or cakes
flexible cups make removal easy
Easy to clean wash by hand or dishwasher

These silicone cupcake molds are definitely the move. They are very versatile, and can really come in handy. You get 12 multicolor molds that can be used in temperature up to 500 degrees. These molds can also be used in the microwave or freezer. These are also non stick silicone so removing whatever you make is super easy. You can place the molds in muffin pan cups or use the individually on cookie sheets and everything will still turn out great. These molds are great because you can make other things in them besides cupcakes. Make cheesecake, brownies, or breakfast muffins with these awesome molds. It's really easy to clean these molds and you don't have to worry about anything sticking to them.

I really like these molds they were super easy to use. I used them individually on a cookie sheet and the muffins I made turned out great. It was easy for me to remove my muffins from these molds. It was also super easy to clean them out since they were non-stick silicone molds. That's something I really look for when I'm baking. These molds are great and I would definitely recommend them to others. You will love them and want to make more things with them.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment