Custom Search

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review:BodyMerry 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer #bodymerry #ad



2.5 % Retinol
Plant derived hyaluronic acid
vitamin E+b5 green tea
works to reduce the signs of aging
not tested on animals

Having a retinol moisturizer is a must if you're worried about aging. This product will help reduce the signs of aging. You will find 2.5% retinol in this product like most that are sold on amazon. This product also includes plant derived hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is great because it hold 1000 times its weight in water. Your skin will look better if you continue to use this product over time.

This product was moisturizing but it didn't compare to my shea butter. It's okay to use on other area of my body. I prefer using this with my shea butter. I used this on my elbows and it has definitely helped remove the rough patches.This didn't work so great on my face but I found it to be amazing on my elbows. I will definitely continue using this product on my elbows because they look and feel so much better. If I use this on my face then shea butter will have to follow because it doesn't give me the feeling I'm looking for. I would still recommend this product to others because it does have some benefits that people can use.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment