Custom Search

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review:Bitpsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer #BtipsyLemonSqueezer #ad




  • High quality stainless steel 
  • Not just for lemons & limes:mandarin, clementine, tangerines, blood oranges
  • Easy to use
  • won't break
  • Dishwasher safe and easy to clean

Having lemon squeezer is definitely a must have. This product will save you a lot of time when you need it the most. You will find that you will use this product a lot to get the juice of a lot citrus. You also don't have to use this product on tangerines and blood oranges. This product is also easy to use so the whole family can use anytime. This lemon squeezer from btipsy is made from high quality stainless steel and won't break on you. This product is easy to clean and can be cleaned in your dishwasher.


The btipsy lemon squeezer was super easy to use. I would recommend getting the wax off the lemon before using this lemon squeezer. It will be difficult to get this wax off your lemon squeezer if you don't have any spray to do so.I really liked that you can use it on other citrus and add that juice to different things. I like being able to make homemade lemonade super quick. It really a good product to have on hand if you want fresh lemon juice. I would totally recommend this product to others.

Purchase Btipsy Jumbo Lemon Squeezer on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment