Custom Search

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Review: Chef Proven Lemon Zester Cheese Grater #topzestergrater #ad



#`1 most useful kitchen tool
Chef Proven Professional Zester Grater (2 in 1)
high grade stainless steel durable blades never need sharpening
comfortable non-slip grip
bonus cover sleeve
Grate cheese, chocolate, nutmeg
Zest lemon, limes, or oranges


If you stay cooking something in the kitchen you definitely need a zester/grater. This product can save you so much time. It will help your dishes like mac and cheese turn out better. It will also come in handy when you make that cheesecake for thanksgiving. This product is definitely the #1 most useful kitchen tool because you can do so many things with it. This product is also made with high quality stainless steel and has blades that you won't have to sharpen. It also has bonus cover that can be used to product the blades of this zester/grater.

I've always wanted to have one of these for my kitchen. I'm so glad I got a chance to try this product. It did an amazing job of grating my lime. The blade seemed really sharp, so I made sure I was really careful. I like that you can zest or grate a number of things like chocolate, nutmeg, cheese, lemons, limes, or oranges. I liked how easy it was to use, and how it comes with a bonus cover. You can use this cover to protect the blades of this zester/grater. You can all use the cover to catch whatever you have grated or zested. You will definitely love having this product in your kitchen. I know I'm glad I have one now. This will definitely be used for thanksgiving.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment