Custom Search

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Review:Phantom Fit Reflective Ankle Bands #phantomfit #ad




  • Helps you stay safe when jogging or during outdoor activities at night
  • visible up to 1000 feet
  • Easy to fasten
  • Reflect well even with a small amount of light
  • Can be used on wrist and arms
  • nylon carrying case
Everyone knows how dangerous it can be working out at night. These reflective ankle bands can definitely keep people safe when working out in the dark. These reflective ankle bands allow drivers to see you up to 1000 feet. It also doesn't have to be completely dark for you to be seen while wearing these reflective ankle bands. You can also use these reflective ankle bands on your arms or wrists. This product also includes a nylon carrying case to hold your reflective ankle bands. 

I think this a great product because I know how dangerous it can be when going out at night. These secure on your ankles well. I also like that you can use them on your arms or wrist. I was glad that it came with a carrying case so I can store them when not in use. I would recommend these PhantomFit reflective ankle bands to anyone who does anytime of activities in the dark. These will definitely help keep you safe so others can see you. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment