Custom Search

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Review:Luxe Beauty Essentials Microfiber Hair Towel #luxebeautyessentials #ad




  • Made from double sided brushed terry
  • less drying time for hair when using damaging styling tools
  • Deluxe  19 x 39 size large enough for long thick hair

Everyone who washes their hair definitely needs a good towel for their hair. Having a microfiber towel can prevent damage from your hair. This towel can also reduce the drying towel if you plan on using styling your hair with heat. You will find this towel useful if you have thick long hair because its a really large size. You will definitely be able to find other uses for this towel other than your hair.

I really liked this microfiber hair towel. It was long enough for me to wrap my hair in it. It didn't pull on my hair. I liked that it made my drying time for my hair shorter. I also like that it's a really terry and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Definitely, would recommend this microfiber hair towel to others everyone needs a good towel for their hair.

Purchase Luxe Beauty Essentials Microfiber Hair Towel on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment