Custom Search

Friday, October 10, 2014

Review:#InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner #ad




  • tones and hydrates skin while delivering vitamin C
  • Sulfur to help increase elasticity 
  • Witch hazel helps purify skin and pores
  • Vitamin C renews and strengthens the skin to reverse the signs of aging
  • Helps your skin absorb serums and moisturizers better

Instanatural vitamin C facial toner will tone and hydrate your skin while delivering vitamin C. This product also features sulfur which helps increase elasticity. You can also find witch hazel in this facial toner. Witch Hazel helps purify skin and pores so your skin looks healthier. Vitamin C is a key ingredient in this product and it helps your skin absorb serums and moisturizers better.

I really think like this vitamin c facial toner. I think that it really does help my skin absorb my moisturizers better. I think that my skin is much softer when I use this with my shea butter. I really like how my skin feels after using this product. I would definitely recommend this product to others because it will leave your skin feeling amazing. Also, it has an amazing citrus scent that I think you will love. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment