Custom Search

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Review:Glow Stick Bracelets-100 bracelets #glowsticks #ad






  • Top quality-long lasting-Super bright-durable
  • Use to create bracelets, necklaces, and glasses
  • 100 glow sticks-8in
  • non toxic

You can have a lot of fun with glow sticks. There are so many different things you can do with glow sticks. You can learn how to create so many cool crafts from these glow sticks.These glow sticks come in 100 units. They also come with 100 connectors so you can connect the glow sticks. These glow sticks are durable and they last for a long time. They are also top quality so you are getting the best product. You will also love these glow sticks because they are also non toxic.




I really liked these glow sticks because I never knew how many cool things you could create with them. One of the projects I decided to create with these glow sticks were the eye glasses. I thought would be super cool to make. I didn't have the connectors for the glasses but I used the regular connectors to make them. What I did was taped the connectors up how the connectors for the glasses would have been. The glasses came out okay for me not to have the right connectors. I would definitely recommend these glow sticks to others because there are a lot different crafts you can create. You can add these glow sticks to your event and spice things up. 









Purchase Glow Stick Bracelets on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment