Custom Search

Friday, October 31, 2014

Review:Dr.Song Rosehip Oil #drsong #ad




  • 100% Rosehip oil
  • USDA certified organic
  • cold pressed and made specifically for cosmetic use
  • extracted from rose bud seeds(has nothing to do with the petals)
  • lightweight moisturizer
  • Helps with wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and more
I don't know if you all have heard about rosehip oil but it comes from the rose bud seeds. Some people think its scent from the petals but that is false. It comes from the seed and has nothing to do with the petals. This product from Dr. Song is 100% rosehip oil so you are getting the real deal. This product is also certified organic by the USDA. If you're looking for something lightweight this is definitely something you might want to try. Rosehip oil can help with a lot of things like acne marks and damaged hair. You can find a lot of different uses for this product so check it out.

More coming when I get the replacement but I've tried rosehip oil before.

Purchase Dr. Song Rosehip Oil on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment