Custom Search

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Review:BakeitFun Baking Mat #bakingmat #ad







  • Non stick silicone baking mat
  • 20mm x 280mm (16-1/2" x 11") 
  • Toaster Oven and Freezer safe
  • FDA approved
  • doesn't requre grease
  • elminates the need to scrub
  • keeps baking sheet clean
  • Rinse with warm water, let air dry or dish wash, roll back up
  • Takes up to -40F (-40 C) degrees to 450F (230 C) degrees 

I know I'm not the only one who bakes a lot and hates the clean up. The clean up can be a mess and real tiring but not any more. Thanks to this non stick baking mat from BakeitFun you don't have to worry about that big mess. You can use this product in your toaster oven or freezer. You won't have to worry bout scrubbing because this not this non stick. Yall you need is warm water and let it dry. You can also use this baking mat in up to 450 degrees. 




I really like this baking mat because I hate having to clean up the mess after baking something. I also like that you can use it in the toaster oven, microwave or regular oven. I also liked that it was easy for me to clean. All I did was rinse it off with warm water and let it dry, and rolled it up for the next use. I like that this baking mat from BakeItFun can be used in up to 450 degrees. I used this baking mat to cook a pizza and the oven. I believe it helped the pizza come out better than if I would have not used this baking mat. 

I would definitely recommend this baking mat because it's non stick and you don't have to worry about a mess. You can use it to bake a number of things so its very versatile. Give it a try.

Purchase BakeItFun Baking Mat on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment