Custom Search

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Review:+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 portable charger #pluslifeguard #ad





  • Samsung battery 3000mAh Grade A cell
  • mini portable charger
  • comes in three colors black, pink, silver
  • FREE 5.9 in lightening cable (Apple compatible)
  • recharges up to 800 times
  • Can charge gaming devices, cameras, and mp3 players

If you have any type of mobile device you know how quick some of the batteries can die on you. Having a back up charger like Lifeguard mini 1 can help you stay connected on the go. This portable charger is the shape of a lipstick, and can be tucked in your pockets. The portable charger uses the Samsung battery 3000mAh Grade A cell to charge your device in a couple of hours. This mini portable charger comes in three cool colors black, pink, and silver.  You will have receive a free 5.9 in  lightening cable that's compatible with apple. You can also use this mini portable up to 800 times. You can charge gaming devices, cameras, and mp3 players not just your phone. 

I really like this mini portable charger because I can use to charge any thing that has a USB cable. I also like that it came with the cables for the apple products I might have. I also liked that it comes in more than one color and I choose black. I also appreciate that I can recharge any device up to 800 times. Definitely, something you want to take to work or school with you. So you won't have to drag your traditional charger with you.

Overall, if you're looking for something that doesn't depend on an outlet to charge your devices this is the product for you.

Purchase +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 portable charger on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment