Custom Search

Monday, September 15, 2014

Review:Bee Sili Ice Pop Mold Maker #BeeSiliPopMolds #ad





  • Six lunchbox containers or ice pop molds
  • Eco friendly-FDA approved-non toxic silicone
  • Reusable long lasting silicone containers
  • Fits in small places
  • Easy  clean-Dishwasher safe

No matter your age everybody loves creating their own ice pops at home. Bee Sili ice pop mold maker makes it easy for you to do so. These ice pop molds are made with non toxic silicone that is fda approved. This product also has a 100% lifetime guarantee so these molds should stay in your family for a long time. You can also fit these in small places like in your childs lunchbox to hold different snacks. These molds from BeeSili are also easy for you to clean and they can also be cleaned in your dishwasher.

I really liked this ice pop molds from BeeSili because they were easy to use. I liked that you can use them for other things like packing snacks.  I used these to make ice pops with some mango and peach juice I purchased from the dollar store. They were definitely a hit in my household because love ice pops. I made some peach-mango ice pops and my nephews really enjoyed them. They liked that the molds were easy for me to clean. I also like that I can use them over and over again. I wished it would of came with a booklet of recipes to help me think of other ideas.

Overall, this is a great set of ice pop molds because its easier for you to get the product out. Definitely, will save you the headache to struggling to get your finished product out.

Purchase Bee Sili Ice Pop Mold Maker on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment