Custom Search

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Review:Adovia Sulfur Soap #adovia #ad





  • enriched with minerals and sulfur from the dead sea
  • helps balance skin's natural moisture levels
  • Optimized with olive oil, dead sea minerals, and aloe vera extract
  • Sulfur-antiseptic, anti-fungal-antibacterial properties
  • leaves skin smooth
  • Contains 3% sulfur

Adovia sulfur soap contains 3% sulfur which helps with acne. Adovia sulfur soap helps balance the moisture levels of your skin. This sulfur soap from Adovia also features olive oil, dead sea minerals, and aloe vera extract. This soap can be used on all skin types so you don't have to worry about it not working on your skin. Sulfur is known as a antiseptic, anti-fungal, or antibacterial properties which is great for keeping your skin healthy.

This soap pretty much works like any other soap I've tried from Adovia. It keeps your skin clean and also help keep it moisturized. I like that soap has antibacterial properties that can help with acne. This soap is also not recommended for dry or sensitive skin even though on the box it says it can be used on all skin types. Besides the face you can also use this soap on your body, so if you suffer from body acne use this soap. It can definitely help your skin a lot so give it a try. This sulfur soap is also suppose to help with blackheads which is great since I suffer from that. I really haven't found anything that's really worked for my blackheads so I'm still on the look for something.

Overall, if you suffer from acne or oily skin definitely consider adding sulfur soap from Adovia to your routine. It will help your skin out a lot.

Purchase Adovia Sulfur Soap on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment