Custom Search

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Review: MAG magnetic screen door #MAG #ad




  • Instantly opens and closes
  • Invisible magnets
  • Pets can use too
  • Keeps bugs out your house
  • Easy to install-no tools needed
  • Can be used on double doors

During, the hot summer time not everyone has a screen door in their garage so having a magnetic screen door can help. This magnetic screen door by MAG  is easy for you to set up. It's made with premium mesh. This high quality mesh is what helps keep bugs out. This magnetic screen door is also allows you to walk through it will things in your hands without dropping anything. You can use this magnetic screen door just about anywhere you cant fit a double doors.

I used this magnetic screen door in my house for reviewing purposes but I definitely have a lot of other places I want to use it. This magnetic screen door includes velcro strips to assemble it but I didnt to do something different. I used duct tape since I knew I was only going to use this for a short amount of time. You can use black duct tape or any color you like. I only needed three pieces of duct tape to install this magnetic screen door. This magnetic door worked just like it was described. Eventhough, I installed my magnetic screen door with duct tape I didn't have to worry about it falling down when I walked through the magnetic screen door. There are also thumb tacks that can be used to install this product.

Overall, if you're look for something easy to install  then this magnetic door is for you. Also, you might be tired of your pets kicking out your screen and want to try something temporary. All you have to do is hang this magnetic screen door up especially during summer time, and enjoy the air.

Purchase a MAG magnetic screen door on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment