Custom Search

Monday, August 11, 2014

Review:Pure Shea Butter 100% Organic Raw and Unrefined By Cleopatra's Choice #adovia




  • #1 rated shea butter on the market
  • Natural relief from dry skin, psoriasis dryness, eczema and acne
  • Great on stretch marks during pregnancy
  • 100% Natural and Organic
  • Made with hand selected nuts from shea trees  in Ghana
  • Contains Vitamin A, E. and F
  • Can be used on hair or skin
  • Great in DIY recipes for the hair and skin

Shea butter is one of the best moisturizer known to so many people. This shea butter from Cleopatra's Choice is the #1 shea butter on the market. This shea butter is also 100% natural and organic and works great on hair or skin. The nuts used to make this shea butter are made from hand selected nuts from shea trees in Ghana.Shea butter has a lot benefits that are great for the skin and hair. Shea butter contains a lot of vitamins like vitamin A, E, and F. You can also use shea butter on stretch marks during your pregnancy. Shea butter can also provide relief for dry skin, psoriasis dryness, eczema and acne. People also use shea butter in their DIY recipes that they make for their hair or skin.

I love shea butter because it really does a great job of moisturizing your skin. I've been using shea butter in place of my traditional moisturizer for a couple of weeks now. I've noticed that with continued use I don't have to use as much shea butter as I started off using. Shea butter makes your skin feel super soft, and I really like that. I like this shea butter because it's 100% natural, and doesn't have any unknown chemicals like other moisturizers. What you see is what you get. You can also use this shea butter in your DIY recipes and I like that as well.

Overall, shea butter is definitely a must have if you have dry skin. If you continue to use shea butter you will notice that your skin will become silky smooth. The benefits of using shea butter are also amazing so I will definitely continue to use this product.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment