Custom Search

Friday, August 15, 2014

Review:Paradise Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by #TheraVita





  • 100% Pure & Organic Coconut Oil
  • No artficial ingredients or fillers
  • Hand picked coconuts from Fiji
  • Use in place of other oils in cooking, baking, or frying
  • Great on skin and hair

I've been using coconut oil for a couple of years now so I know the best coconut oil when I smell it. Coconut oil has a lot of health benefits which is why so many which to it. You can use coconut oil in place of oils when your cooking, baking, or frying. Coconut oil is also used by a lot of people who have natural hair. Many people with natural hair use coconut oil because its a oil that can penrated the hair shaft. Coconut oil is also get on the skin and get really help moisturized your skin.Paradise extra virgin coconut oil is 100% pure and organic, and it's also certified by the USDA. Paradise extra virgin coconut oil also comes in a plastic jar instead of a glass jar like other coconut oils.

When I received this I noticed that this coconut oil was not in a glass jar like my other coconut oil. I was excited about that since I've never tried coconut oil in a plastic container. I opened this coconut oil and didn't smell a coconut oil scent at all. This coconut oil doesnt smell like anything. I don't know if that's what the company wanted but I definitely wasn't expecting this coconut oil to not smell like coconuts. This coconut oil also didn't taste like coconuts which is every strange. Besides, that it did make my skin soft, and I liked that. So if your looking for something to moisturize your skin this coconut oil will work. If your looking for a coconut oil that doesn't have a big coconut oil smell then this coconut oil might be for you.

Overall, if you're looking for something that will leave your skin soft this coconut oil works. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for something with a coconut taste. This coconut oil doesn't have that, so look else like tropical traditions.

Purchase Paradise Extra Virgin Coconut Oil on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment