Custom Search

Friday, August 15, 2014

Review:Ageless by TheraVita-Hyaluronic Acid Serum #theravita



  • Reduces appearance of fine lines
  • Helps keep skin moisturized
  • Increase the strength and elasticity of skin for a firmer look
  • Includes antioxidants that eliminate sun spots
  • Contains aloe, witch hazel, green tea, vitamin A, C, E

Hyaluronic Acid Serum is very popular because of its ability to bring moisture to the skin. Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 1000 times its weight in moisture. This is definitely a reason why so many rely on it to moisturize their skin. Ageless by TheraVita-Hyaluronic Acid Serum can help increase the strength and elasticity of your skin to make it look firmer. Ageless by TheraVita-Hyaluronic Acid Serum also includes a lot of antioxidants that help eliminate sun spots cause by the sun or smoking. You can also find some important vitamins like vitamin A, C, and E in Ageless by TheraVita-Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Hyaluronic Acid Serum can also help reduce the appearance of fine lines with continued usage.

I received the Ageless by TheraVita-Hyaluronic Acid Serum with organic herbs. The link they gave me on tomoson is wrong, and its to the hyaluronic acid serum with Aloe & Lavender oil. If you all want to try that one I'll link you to that. I thought that this product worked like any other hyaluronic acid serum I've tried. It made my skin soft and smooth like all the other ones I've tried. It really helps me use less moisturizer when I continue to add this before my moisturizer.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to other because it can help anyone who suffers from dry skin. If you have dry skin this can definitely help your skin. I've even started using it on my dry hands. It definitely helps them feel more moisturized so give hyaluronic acid serum a shot.

Purchase Ageless by TheraVita on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment