Custom Search

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review:100% Organic Raw Unrefined African Shea Butter #BeautybyShea



  • Imported directly from Ghana
  • Shea butter includes vitamin A, E.F, & K
  • Use shea butter daily for beautiful, moisturized, luminous skin
  • Great for hair, skin, and essential ingredients for at home recipes for the skin and hair

I've heard a lot about Shea butter over the years, and recently started using it. I've never tried raw unrefined African Shea butter so I was excited to get a chance to try this product. This Shea butter is imported from Ghana and is filtered twice to make sure it's the best quality. This organic raw unrefined African Shea butter is believed to be the best because it is simply just Shea butter. Shea butter is great because it has a number of vitamins like A and E. You can also find vitamin K in Shea butter which is a very important vitamin found in green leafy produce. You definitely want to use this Shea butter if you're looking for skin that's more moisturized. Shea butter is also great because it can be used on your hair, skin, and for DIY recipes for your hair and skin.

I thought this Shea butter was the real deal because it was just like the Shea butter many natural hair women talk about using.This raw Shea butter really left my face soft, and feeling amazing. I also liked that a little bit goes a long way so this 1 lb will last for quite some time. I really didn't like that it took so look for it to settle into my skin but in the end my skin was left soft. That's another reason why I know this Shea butter was the real deal. Also, when I applied it to my hair it showed up white unlike some of the other Shea butter I've tried. When I rubbed my hands together with the Shea butter it didn't turn clear all the way but it still does what you want it to do. Definitely, will continue using it as a moisturizer for my face because it leaves your face feeling soft just like my regular moisturizer.

Purchase Beauty by Shea 100% Organic Raw Unrefined African Shea Butter on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment