Custom Search

Friday, August 22, 2014

Ozeri body tape measure and body fat test caliper combo pack



  • Body Tape measures waist, thighs, arms
  • Body Tape measures up to 78 inches
  • Body Fat Test Caliper doesn't rely on electrical and batteries to determine body fat
  • Body Tape measures in  inches and centimeters
  • Body Tape measure made of ABS for long lasting use
  • Body Fat Test Caliper includes body fat chart for men and women

There are a lot of people out there who are trying to lose weight. Some people go about different ways to help track what they've loss. Ozeri body tape measure and body fat test caliper can definitely help you keep track of your weight loss in a new way. Some people may not see a lot of pounds dropping when their weight loss stalls. They might notice that they're still losing inches, and this kit can show them that. A body tape measure is very important if you want to have a healthy waist. Having a healthy waist size can also prevent you from having any heart issues. A body fat test caliper is also a great thing to have because you can be smaller and still have a hit body fat percentage. 

I really like this body tape measure because you can measure body parts in inches or centimeter. I also liked that is body tape measure retracts back. I've heard so many thing about making sure you know your waist size. This body tape measure allows me to keep track of that. I also thought the body fat test caliper was interesting because I've seen the mental one that doctors use. I've never measured my body fat with a caliper so it interesting to learn how this product works. It wasn't hard to use at all but I don't really know how accurate my measurement was. 

Overall, if you're looking a body tape measure I would definitely recommend this body tape measure. Plus, it comes with a caliper if you want to measure your body fat. It's also priced at an amazing price so check it out. 


Received complimentary all opinions expressed here are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment