Custom Search

Monday, July 7, 2014

Review:Fresh Fruit Vinegars by Mange



  • Fruit vinegars date back to the 18th century
  • Made with fruit picked at it's peak, pureed, and preserved in vinegars
  • Great for cocktails or meals
  • All natural, gluten-free, kosher, made without preservatives or synthetic dyes
  • Eleven flavors:Blackberry, Blood Orange, Cherry, Fig, Green Apple, Mango, Passion Fruit, Pear, Raspberry, Red Pepper and White Peach


Fresh Fruit vinegars have been around since the 18th century. Vinegars were used to preserve fruits during that time. The product left over after the fruit was preserved would be used in a number of things. Today, Mange is using fresh fruit vinegars in the United States but putting a modern twist of this product. You can use Mange fresh fruit vinegars for a number of things like cocktails, salads, and even to marinate meat. Fresh fruit vinegars by Mange are made with all natural ingredients. Fresh fruit vinegars by Mange are the best because they are also gluten-free, kosher, and made without any preservatives or synthetic dyes. You will also find a number of flavors to choose from like mango, white peach or blood orange.

I got the opportunity to try Fresh fruit vinegars by Mange in blood orange and passion fruit. I really liked blood orange the most because it smelled like orange juice. I think it was the easiest to blend into a different recipe. I think the blood orange would blend in well with a vegetable smoothie. I really wasn't a fan of the passion fruit because it didn't smell that pleasant to me. It also didn't taste as good as the blood orange flavor of fresh fruit vinegars by Mange. I would definitely like to try some other flavors like Mango or green apple in the future because I like using vinegars on my salads.

http://www.freshfruitvinegars.com/

Check out Fresh Fruit Vinegars by Mange crowdfunding page on Indiegogo


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment