Custom Search

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Review:COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™

"I received Coppertone Clearly Sheer Sunscreen for free via samples from BzzAgent and the opinions expressed in this post are my own."


Coppertone ClearlySheer is a sunscreen that was made for barely noticeable protection. If you've tried sunscreen in the past you not that some can be very noticeable. Some even have horrible smells that you really don't want to wear. Coppertone ClearlySheer won't clog your pores or cause any break outs. Your skin will also feel fresh and clean when you apply Coppertone ClearlySheer. Coppertone ClearlySheer also absorbs in seconds which is a great thing if you need to get some where quick. You can find Coppertone Clearly Sheer for beach & pool or for sunny days.  Coppertone ClearlySheer for beach & pool is a spray and for sunny days is a cream.

I tried the Coppertone ClearlySheer for sunny days and it didn't really feel like I was wearing it. I really like that feeling because it doesn't feel heavy and makes your skin feel nice. It also didn't take long for the sunscreen to absorb, but you do have to rub it in. I didn't really like the smell but other than that Coppertone ClearlySheer is all right. I also tried a spray from Coppertone but it wasn't the ClearlySheer spray for beach & pool. This spray did absorb fast, and didn't irritate my skin. I didn't like the smell of this sunscreen either. If the smell was better I would really like them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment