Custom Search

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Review:Chobani non-fat plain greek yogurt

Chobani(R) Multi-Serve

I love greek yogurt and Chobani is definitely one of my favorites. My food4less only had the plain greek yogurt. I had to decide what I was going to make with this greek yogurt. I thought about a drink for lunch. I combined my protein shake mix with this plain greek yogurt. I also added some citrus hawaiian punch to add a tropical flavor to this protein drink I was making. I blended everything together in my blender, and added a little sugar because these products together aren't that sweet. I had a tasty tropical protein drink for lunch. I thought this was a good combination because the Chobani plain greek yogurt has 22 grams of protein per 1 cup serving. The protein shake mix I used also had 13 grams of protein which made it a good meal replacement to combine with this Chobani plain greek yogurt. The Chobani non fat plain greek yogurt is a great thing to have in the frig because you can add it to anything to make a meal. It's also low in calories at 130 per serving, and it also has a ton of protein. This is why greek yogurt is better option than your traditional yogurt.


Tropical protein drink
1 cup of Aloha Morning Hawaiian Punch
1 packet of kelloggs breakfast to go protein shake mix
1-2 cups of Chobani non-fat plain greek yogurt
add sugar to taste
Blend in blender and chill and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment