Custom Search

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Review:Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask #barefaced



  • 100% Natural and Organic ingredients
  • 30-40 masks per jar
  • Dead Sea mud natural minerals to help improve the skin
  • Improves tone and texture of skin
  • exfoliate, unclogs, and purifies pores
  • Helps great rid of blackheads
  • Draws out unseen excess oils
  • Moisturize and stimulate skin collagen to fight wrinkles
  • $24.95 summer sale on Amazon

Dead sea mud mask can be found at many spas around the world. Some of them cost a lot of money so doing one at home can save you money. Dead sea mud has a lot of minerals that are very beneficial for healthy skin. Using barefaced dead sea mud mask can help you improve your skin tone and texture. You can also use a dead sea mud mask if you have blackheads that you need to get rid of. When you continue to use this dead sea mud mask once a week you will notice that your blackhead will clear up. This dead sea mud mask from barefaced can also help stimulate skin collagen to help fight wrinkles. You can also get a nice discount on Barefaced dead sea mud mask on Amazon for $24.95 for the summer.

I've tried dead sea mud masks before and this one was not as strong as the other one I tried. This mask didn't start to dry as quickly as the other one. It definitely took longer than 10 minutes for this mask to dry on my skin. The smell of the different ingredients wasn't that strong. I really didn't feel the mask drawing out the impurities like I've felt on previous masks. This mask was also harder to remove so I had to use paper towels to remove it so it wouldn't make my skin red. When I didn't use the paper towels to remove the mask my skin would be red.

Overall, my skin was felt feeling soft even though it did make some spots red. I expected that from hearing about mud masks from others.

Purchase Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment