Custom Search

Monday, July 7, 2014

Review:Adovia Mineral Eye Gel #Adovia



  • Reduces under eye puffiness
  • Helps get rid of dark circles under eyes
  • Made specifically for the gentle area around the eyes
  • Absorbs quickly for deep hydration
  • Dead sea salt has dead sea minerals that promote healthy skin 
  • Includes Vitamin C and Vitamin A Retinol 
  • Adovia Promise:Your eyes will look 10 years younger or money back guarantee

I've been using Adovia products for a while now. If you haven't noticed by now their products are made up of dead sea minerals. These dead sea minerals help promote healthy skin. I've been using the Adovia mineral eye gel for a couple of weeks. Adovia mineral eye helps reduce under eye puffiness. It also helps get rid of any under eye dark circles you might be suffering from. Adovia mineral eye gel is super light so you will get deep hydration for your eye area.

I thought Adovia mineral eye gel was very moisturizing around my eye area. I think it's really helping reduce my dark circles under my eyes. I don't have undereye puffiness so I didn't like how this made my eyes look. When I just applied this for my dark circles, so I would avoid this under the eye if you don't have that. I think it still works great for the eye lids and area that gets crow's feet. I also like that Adovia has a promise that customers can get their money back if their eyes don't look younger.

Purchase Adovia Mineral Eye Gel on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment