Custom Search

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Review:Adovia exfoliating facial salts



  • Fine grain dead sea salt
  • Gently exfoliates skin 
  • removes oil and bacteria known to clog pores
  • infuses skin with dead sea minerals
  • Leaves face radiant, smooth and refreshed
  • Apply just salt or mix salt with favorite cleanser to make a scrub


Facial salts have been popular for a while now. People use them to get dead skin off their face. People have use the to help with keeping a clear complexion. Adovia exfoliating facial salts can be used for a number of things like keep acne away. Adovia exfoliating facial salts were made specifically for people with acne prone skin and oily skin. If you don't have oily skin you can still use this facial salt on your skin.  You can use this with your favorite cleanser or soap lather.

I used Adovia exfoliating facial salts with my favorite cleanser. I really loved this product because my skin was so soft and smooth after using it. It didn't irritate my skin and it only helped it feel better. I also used this facial salt in my body wash to exfoliate my body. I received get results using it in my body wash. This product is great and left my skin feeling amazing. It also comes in a big jar that they say is a 2 months supply. You can definitely stretch for longer than two months.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Adovia exfoliating facial salts to others because it works great. You will have soft and smooth skin after using this, and it will help any stuff you apply afterwards work better. You also get a great size product that can be used longer than the time they claim.

Purchase Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment