Custom Search

Friday, July 25, 2014

Review: Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil #teatreeoil

  • 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil
  • Naturally fights acne, toenail fungus, lice, yeast infections, skin tags, cold sores, dandruff, ringworm, fleas, warts, psoriasis.
  • Use in DIY toothpaste, shampoo, lotion, soap face cleanser, body wash
  • Make household cleaners
  • 4 oz bottle includes FREE 100 page guide

Tea Tree Oil is a great essential oil because you can use it for a number of things. I've been using tea tree oil for awhile now. I first started using tea tree oil that was in a shampoo to help with dandruff. Apothecary extracts tee tree oil is 100 % pure and from Australia. You can use tea tree oil for a number of things like to fight acne, toenail fungus or lice. You can make different recipes that include tea tree oil like facial cleanser or body wash. Tea tree oil can also be used to keep your household clean. You will find a lot of uses for 100% pure Australian tea tree oil by Apothecary Extracts.

I've been using tea tree oil again for the past couple of months to help with dandruff. I can say I've seen a real big difference since using tea tree oil on a regular basis. I've noticed that my dandruff has been reduced so much. I've also noticed that my scalp isn't that itchy. I like tea tree oil because once it settle it makes my hair smell great. I also like it because you can use it to make household cleaners for your home. Tea tree oil helps get rid of those small bugs that like to fly around your house. I would drop some tea tree oil wherever they like to hang out at, and they would disappear. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment