Custom Search

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Review:Zimtal #1 Rated Nut Milk Bag


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




  • Sold only on Amazon
  • Nylon nut milk bag with drawstring
  • Multiple uses in the kitchen
  • quick drying time
  • Can use to strain, soak, or sprout

I've always heard about people making their own nut milk at home but I never knew what they used. The nut milk bag makes it easy for you to make your almond milk or coconut milk at home. This nut milk bag is great its made of nylon and includes a drawstring. I like that you can use this bag for a number of things like making greek yogurt or homemade chicken stock. You don't have to worry about pulp getting in your finished product because this bag is durable. You will also notice that this nut milk bag has a quick drying time, so you don't have to wait too long to use it again. Overall, this nut milk bag is super is easy to clean and can be used for anything you need to strain, soak or sprout.

I love this nut milk bag because I can use it to strain my pasta. I think it's so easy to use because I don't have to worry about my pasta fall in the sink. I also like that this nut milk bag is so easy to clean. I just use so warm soap water and hang it on hook with the drawstring.

Overall, if you're looking to purchase a new nut milk bag definitely give this one a chance. You will definitely love it because it's so cool.

Purchase #1 Rated Nut Milk Bag on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment