Custom Search

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Review:UVSight Blacklight Flashlight #uvsight

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



  • 3-AAA included
  • Ideal for detect pet stains
  • Bright and easy to use-no crawling around
  • Good for spring cleaning and travel-cleanliness inspections


I know a lot of people who own any type of pet could use one of these. Sometimes our pets get in all kinds of areas and do things we don't expect. You won't have to worry about not knowing where your pet left some urine when you have this blacklight from UVSight. This blacklight is super bright and allows you see any urine stains.No more crawling around looking for different stains. This blacklight is also great because you can take it with you when you're traveling. If you've ever travel, and had to use a hotel then you know some hotels aren't cleaned that well. You will be able to tell so you can clean it yourself or ask for another room. 

I love haveing this flashlight because I get so sick of my nephews urinating on everything. Now I'm able to see wherever there's a stain so I can clean it better. I just think the idea of having a blacklight is so cool. You hear so much about women on Maury having on, and using it for crazy situations.

Overall, it doesn't hurt to have a blacklight on hand. It will definitely help you determine if you're cleaning well. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment