Custom Search

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Review:The Top 5 Lists Of All Things Travel #JourneySoulo





The top 5 lists of all things travel is written by Kristine and Toni. They own a travel company called Journey Soulo. They've traveled to over 19 countries and collected different tips and stories on each trip. This is how they came up with the idea for this book the top 5 lists of all things travel. Reading this book can help you plan your next trips accordingly. 

Reading this book I realized there was a lot of stuff I didn't know about traveling to a different country. I think this book really helps travels learn everything there is to know about traveling to a different country. I think my favorite part of this book would have to be how to easily avoid travel scams. So many people travel and don't realize that their are people  who will target them. I think this section will help travelers because you need to always be aware of your surroundings at all times. I also liked Kristine's letter to her husband Russell because she knew she did something wrong she found some good in it. She was able to learn something from the travel scam that she got caught up in. 

I think that's what traveling is all about learning something new, and just enjoying all the moments. Things might not go as you plan but you can learn from the situation, and know how to deal with it next time.I also liked that this book encourages solo travel. Some people are afraid to get out there and see what the world has to offer. This book will give you the confidence to go to another country or another local city to explore. Traveling solo doesn't have to be outside of your home country. You can travel to another city in your state.

I would definitely recommend this book to others because everyone needs to experience traveling. You can learn so much from traveling to another city or country in a short amount of time. You can learn a lot about yourself if you decide to travel alone. Please check out the Top 5 Lists of all things travel because I think you all will love it, and learn so much from it. I'm definitely ready to plan my next trip after reading this book.

Purchase the Top 5 Lists of All Things Travel on Amazon [Kindle Edition or Paperback] 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment