Custom Search

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Review:Shandali ultrasport #1 Rated Travel Towel

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  • Sold only on amazon
  • lightweight  100% microfiber material
  • absorbs wetness and drys 10 times faster than cotton towels
  • Good for travel, sports, beach, and camping
  • Comes in two colors:Comes in Pebble and Stone, River Blue and Light Blue
  • Two sizes:S: 20"x40" inches M: 24"x48" inches


Everybody needs a good towel when they're traveling and Shandali travel towel is the one for you. This towel is made with 100% microfiber material. This material is super absorbent, and dries quick. This towel drys 10 times faster than cotton towels. You can also use this towel for things other than travel like sports, a day on the beach or at the gym. You can also get these towels in two colors and two different sizes.
This two is great I used it as a mat in my bathroom, and it really absorbed the water well. It also dried real quick. I like this Shandali travel towel because it can be used for a number of things inside and outside of your house.

Overall, if you need a good travel towel that will get your whole body dry quick then give this Shandali travel towel a try.

Purchase Shandali travel towel on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment