Custom Search

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Review:Shandali GoSweat #1 Rated Hot Yoga Towel

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  • Best Bikram Yoga Towel for the Ultimate Yoga Experience
  • Keeps yoga mat clean and dry-quickly drys in minutes
  • Anti-slip:no slipping around
  • Can be used at the gym, beach or anywhere you like
  • Helps extend the life of your yoga mat

So many women are taking hot yoga classes but many of the struggle with their yoga mats getting wet.  Shandali Go Sweat hot yoga towel is the #1 rated hot yoga towel, and it keeps yoga mats clean and dry. This hot yoga towel also drys whether minutes. You don't have to worry about slipping around because this hot yoga towel has anti-slip. This hot yoga towel is also versatile so it can be used at the gym or the beach. This hot yoga mat towel also help extend the life of your yoga mat so you get more uses out of it. 
I liked that this towel is versatile and can be used anywhere you need it. I also liked that it come it two different colors. I also liked that it dried real quick when you used it. This towel also can be washed several times without you worried about it breaking down. I also liked that I didn't have to deal with slipping while doing anything on this towel. 

Overall, if you participate in yoga or any physical activity and deal with slipping. Definitely, check out this hot yoga towel. 

Purchase the #1 Rated Hot Yoga Towel on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment